What Matters...

What is important? It's not that I don't know the answer to this question, it's just sometimes with my actions I answer it differently. Jake and I sat down and realized wow... we are busy. We both believe that what we both do is important and that it will be used for the kingdom of God but we realized that sometime it pulls away from each other and most importantly it pulls away from the most important thing we will ever do in our lives and that is Sonny-Ann. We could reach 1000 people but if our daughter is left out then I believed we have failed.  So we really used this summer to focus on our family and we had such a blast, it definitely brought us closer and made us realize that we need a lot more family time together!! We went camping, we attended my cousins wedding in austin, went to sea world, spent time with family and just made the most of our time before the craziness started.

God has blessed us so much and sometimes I take that for granted, it's no coincidence that Sonny-Ann was not planned at all and came into our lives when she did.... when she came I didn't understand why she came unplanned but I was still so excited. NOW I KNOW and I  love that little girl even more and I can't imagine the plans God has for her.  We are unsure if we will be able to have any more children of our own after Jakes Chemotherapy and I believe thats why God said NOW when we had Sonny-Ann. Sometimes satan gets a hold of me and I choose to believe him and feel sorry for myself but God has given us a daughter to love and show her his love and we do not take this responsibility lightly.

 So now more than ever with all we have been through, we have to show are Sonny-Ann Sunshine what it means to not only speak your faith but do your faith.... managing our time is hard but we have found a way to put God first still show our sweet girl this meaning. We are not perfect and we get tired sometimes but I see God moving us closer and closer to him and it becomes easier to hear what he needs us to do...

P.S. We did a lot this summer so I'm sorry for the picture overload but its been a while!! :)
Pregnancy Aide Center Walk for Life 2015


Loved Doing this with my Sister's in Christ!!! Thank You Tara Monrose...
Autism Awareness 5k



SHE MAKES US SO HAPPY


We were blessed to get to be a part of my cousin Ashley's Wedding 


The Week before the wedding Jake and I decided to get away and take Sonny-Ann Camping, We had so much fun and we loved being just us. Sonny-Ann had lots of adventures



























Right after the Wedding we went to Sea world, if you know me then you know that I stink in love Sea World!! Penguins are my FAVORITE






After all this we headed to Stephenville to Spend the weekend with our BFF NATHAN and had a blast!







  We took the my nephews back with us and they got to go fishing, swimming, and most important spend the week at VBS!!! We loved having them with us for a whole week




yes that is a tarantula




 VBS WEEK WAS A BLAST!!















We decided to try something New and have mine and Jake family play a softball game against each other and it could have been a questionable idea but we had blast!!









OF COURSE THERE WAS CHURCH CAMP AND WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!




This woman has had more of an impact on me than she will ever know!!


Jake had coaching school in Houston and so we made a side trip to the beach!! Sonny-Ann adored it











We got hang out with these knuckle heads a lot and basically they are
the best boys ever! 
We love being outside!!






Then my Uncle Bubba got to come in a
couple times and it was so great to see him!!



After all the summer fun we all started back to our busy lives, we have had to make time for each other and miss each other like crazy! God has plan and we have decided to take the bull by the horns and go all in!!! 

We love riding bikes!!

YES!! Star wars themed Rangers Game


FOOTBALL SEASON/ INDIAN NATION



Sonny-Ann Loves her Papa!!



P.S My baby brother got engaged finally to the woman of his dreams. I remember her and I playing softball together when i was in second grade and having sleepovers and now she is marrying my brother!! Love it!






DADDY IS CANCER FREE!!!




Comments

Popular Posts